Menu

Interesting, exciting and eclectic ideas

sparks

I'm at an all-time low energy level in my home-school now. I'm pregnant and exhausted most days. We manage to plough through the cores each day since it's all set out and very little preparation is needed.

However, I always wanted our school to be a little more eclectic, a little more exciting, a little less 'school-like' (right now we are looking more like school than the schools).

I would love to know of any low maintenance ideas with little preparation for a low energy hs mum. Something fun and eclectic (I guess I'm not a fun-fun person by nature) to add on?

Although I had high hopes for incorporating art into our homeschool it just kept getting pushed to the back burner. I finally got inspiration in the form of a fun and engaging children's music CD. I went ahead and am in the process of creating fun and easy to manage mini-lessons based off of it. Most of the books can be requested in your library and I try to keep any supplies and such needed on the cheap end of the spectrum. Feel free to check it out here.