Menu

Wanna laugh? Hysterical reviews for "Bic Pens for Her"

For the second time in my life, I have encountered the term "vajazzle"... both times in relation to a WTM thread. :blink:

I do often wonder what goes on in new product meetings. Do they think we don't use pens? Or we have trouble weilding the big, manly things? :001_huh:

For the second time in my life, I have encountered the term "vajazzle"... both times in relation to a WTM thread. :blink:

I do often wonder what goes on in new product meetings. Do they think we don't use pens? Or we have trouble weilding the big, manly things? :001_huh:

:lol::lol::lol:

I actually quite like these pens. First, the ink flow is good and consistent, which is important to me. Secondly, they are pretty, and I like a little pretty in my day. Most importantly, though, my male co-workers are always taking my pens. I've never "lost" a single Bic for Her pen yet. :tongue_smilie:

If you want more 'vajazzling', you can find in about 3 or 4 episodes of "The Only Way is Essex" advertised as a British version of the Hills and can be watched on Hulu. It is like watching a train wreck, repulsive, fakey and over-the-top and yet.... addictive.

My 8yo dd tried to get me to buy those pens. The reviews are hilarious. :lol:

We saw the banana slicer on display at some store. It was really funny listening to my kids debate whether it was cool or useless. :lol: They ultimately decided it was useless, not because a knife can do the job in 15 seconds, but because bananas might not be the exact shape and size to fit the cutter. :001_huh:

:lol::lol::lol: The reviews were funny, but I didn't laugh out loud until I got to the last paragraph:

Gendered razors I get. What woman doesn’t enjoy a nice shaving strip while scraping the hair off their legs? But pink gendered pens? Come on, son. Either come at me with a ribbed-for-her-pleasure pen, or don’t come at me at all. Pink alone ain’t gettin’ it done, IYKWIMAITYD.