Menu

Mama brag: One dd made cheer the other made dance.

The high schooler is also in the health science club and art. She is carrying several honors courses.

The middle schooler is also on the yearbook staff and is in choir. She is taking Algebra I honors for high school credit.

The 19 year old is carrying 18 credit hours (:blink:) most of them honors plus a not for credit class and ballet. She also works.

The 20 year old is recovering from major surgery, carrying a full load at college and will be back at work full time soon.

The oldest dd is the greatest mom I have ever met and has given my the cutest and smartest grandson who just turned 4 a few days ago. She also was a big help taking care of her sister through the operation and recovery.

I also have the best SIL and another great soon to be SIL.

They all wear me out just thinking about the things they do but I am proud of them all.

Well done to them all, and you and your dh! Brag away! :D It's great that even through all your hard experiences lately you can see these blessings.

Sometimes it seems everything is falling apart at once, and it's too easy to see all the negatives. I've found for myself I need to do what you've done and take a step back to observe how amazing everyone really is!

:grouphug: Hugs for you, because I know you're still trying to recover from your avalanche of family issues.

Well done to them all, and you and your dh! Brag away! :D It's great that even through all your hard experiences lately you can see these blessings.

Sometimes it seems everything is falling apart at once, and it's too easy to see all the negatives. I've found for myself I need to do what you've done and take a step back to observe how amazing everyone really is!

:grouphug: Hugs for you, because I know you're still trying to recover from your avalanche of family issues.

Thanks!:001_smile: