• snake
    • shark
    • monkey
    • dolphin
    • mouse
    • elephant
    • bird
    • Other, please tell

I would be a horse. They are graceful (usually), powerful, and completely able to live in the wild without humans. Although I would get even more specific and say I'd like to be a Caspian as they are one of the oldest known breeds and their skeletal structure is amazing to me.

I voted cat. No one can tell me what to do, I can lie in bed all day in all kinds of crazy positions and I get rubbed. If I want to be left alone, I scratch and the people just get it RIGht AWAY. People leave books open for me too.

I voted cat. No one can tell me what to do, I can lie in bed all day in all kinds of crazy positions and I get rubbed. If I want to be left alone, I scratch and the people just get it RIGht AWAY. People leave books open for me too.

Exactly! House cats are expected to sleep 20 hours a day and be finicky! I could get used to that.

what would you be? Why? (poll to follow)

I voted cat because they do what they please, when they please, and that is what is expected of them.

However, I think I could also go for being a dolphin or a bird.

Apparently my inner animal is a harbor seal.

Edited by Onceuponatime

I honestly had no clue, and my daughter wasn't certain, either. The closest she got to deciding what I am was to say that I'm most like an adult dog (but not a puppy).

Edit: I forgot the "why" part. She says it's because I'm very loyal and a hard worker and I love my family more than anything. Plus, I adore my own dog, which may influence the answer.

According to this quiz, I'm either a sea lion or a sea otter, depending how I rate myself on a couple of the questions: http://www.worldwildlife.org/sites/inner-animal/index.html

I do love water, but neither of these felt quite right when I read the descriptions.

I guess I'll just have to go on being me until I figure out the answer.

Edited by Jenny in Florida

I honestly had no clue, and my daughter wasn't certain, either. The closest she got to deciding what I am was to say that I'm most like an adult dog (but not a puppy).

According to this quiz, I'm either a sea lion or a sea otter, depending how I rate myself on a couple of the questions: http://www.worldwildlife.org/sites/inner-animal/index.html

I do love water, but neither of these felt quite right when I read the descriptions.

I guess I'll just have to go on being me until I figure out the answer.

That was fun. I'm supposed to be a Red Panda. I think I need to go to bed. Dh will think I'm crazy for staying up to take that quiz!

I voted "other" because I would want to be an undomesticated truly wild animal that was as far out of humans' reach as possible, preferably somewhere so wild and wooly that it was basically uninhabitable by humans. Second location choice would be in a huge nature preserve or national park.

Moose.

Fire breathing dragon.

Fire breathing flying moose with some pretty wings.

You're safer as a dragon; I eat moose. :D

I'd probably be a bear. Manic energy in the summer and hibernating/sleeping all winter.

BUT, if this is based on preference and not actual traits, I think something that swims or flies would be the most fun. Whale or porpoise of some type, or maybe a raven or parrot - something smart. Although, being an otter does sound like fun.

I voted elephant, because then I wouldn't care that I'm overweight. :lol: I also love elephants, and then they are beautiful, graceful creatures.

According to the inner animal link someone posted my inner animal is a clouded leopard, my dd will be so happy, that's one of her favorite animals.

My first thought was 'cat' also. :lol: Because, really, all they to is sleep, play with things, yell for food and then go back to sleep.