Menu

Miller Levine Biology-answers?

Is the Teacher's Access Pack something you access online? I have the actual texts here, and there is a separate annotated teacher's edition of the workbook.

Yes, the Teacher Access Pack is online. I'm thinking I need to add the seperate TE of the workbook, but was hoping I was wrong.

I never had a workbook so I never looked for workbook answers. The test answers were there last year, but they are really buried.

I just went and looked and they have redone the interface. I don't see the labs, test answer or TM. Have they really taken all that away or does someone know how to get there?

ETA: I found the TM. Still haven't found the rest. I sent support a help request.

Edited by Momto2Ns

Under 'home', the TM comes up under Teachers Resources....

When you click on that, at the bottom is End Matter, and inside there, well hidden, are the test answer keys...

Now it might be that when you sign up for the materials, you might have to choose that subject and book. I had to do this for AP French materials also by Pearson but on their new platform.

About the lab and study book answers, I'll have to look more but need to go to a meeting...Last year I'd lost my online access pack and ended up buying those things, only to later find the access pack. It seems like I saw all the answers at some point for the labs and study guide and was so disappointed in my lack of organization costing us money...

Under 'home', the TM comes up under Teachers Resources....

When you click on that, at the bottom is End Matter, and inside there, well hidden, are the test answer keys...

Now it might be that when you sign up for the materials, you might have to choose that subject and book. I had to do this for AP French materials also by Pearson but on their new platform.

About the lab and study book answers, I'll have to look more but need to go to a meeting...Last year I'd lost my online access pack and ended up buying those things, only to later find the access pack. It seems like I saw all the answers at some point for the labs and study guide and was so disappointed in my lack of organization costing us money...

I had no trouble finding the TE. I now see the test answers, but I still don't see the workbook or lab sheets that are included in the resources. Do I need to purchase those books seperate? A yes or no is ok here is you would please PM me the location. I don't want to have to contact Pearson. :)

Edited by melmichigan

My account seems to be fixed today. Yesterday, I didn't have access to the teacher resources, but they are there now.

Under Teacher Resources, you have the workbook pages and lab manual, but only the student edition. I never used the workbook pages, we just did the online reviews and assessments, then ds took the Unit Test A for each Unit. There were a couple of labs that not having the Teacher version was a problem, but there is someone here that has it and answered questions for me when I needed her to. Gotta love TWTM boards!

but I still don't see the workbook or lab sheets that are included in the resources. Do I need to purchase those books seperate? A yes or no is ok here is you would please PM me the location. I don't want to have to contact Pearson. :)

I can see the worksheets and the lab manual pages online - but not the answers...

First - do you see the worksheets or is it just the answers that you don't see?

In case it is also the worksheets - if you click on Teacher's Resources, then Unit 1, then Chapter 1, then you'll see both Workbook A (Editable Worksheets) and below that Lab Manual A....when you click on them they will come up as Word documents.

I still don't see answers BUT you student assignments include the worksheets as well...when the student logs on (if you have given the assignment of worksheets (tutorials are the videos I think), you'll see separate lines of worksheets, there might be a way that those are corrected online automatically. I would think there would have to be otherwise it would be painstaking for a teacher to go into each student's account and correct them....So I would try having your student do one of the worksheets online - then go into your teacher account and see if there is a way of correcting it. I'd bought the books by mistake so didn't need to do that...

For the lab manual, I don't see any way of doing that online...But the student lab manual pages are online under Teacher Resources under each chapter...So you would just need to buy the answers if you are not well-versed...I do have that book and could give you an occasional answer if you aren't sure...

HTH,

Joan

Edited by Joan in Geneva

• 3 months later...

This forum has been invaluable to me! I would have never known we could get access to so much material online. Thank you to everyone who has shared their information.

That being said, I am still confused and need some help. Two weeks ago, I ordered the Miller Levine dragonfly student textbook, the workbook, the interactive student textbook with 6-year access, and the teacher's online access pack. I logged on successfully with my teacher access code and am able to see the interactive textbook, plus all the worksheets, but no labs. Worksheets are accessed through making assignments for the classroom. I am reading what people have posted above and cannot find anything resembling assignments or tests under Teacher Resources. Under my Teacher Resource section, I only see three buttons: Research Center, phschool.com and mypearsontraining.com. None of those will give me labs, answers, or tests.

This is what I'm wondering:

- where are people finding labs and tests under Teacher Resources?

- Where are you finding the answers to the student workbook?

- Do you have tests for each chapter or only for units? I only found tests called "benchmark tests" which were in the Assignments section but they are only unit tests.

- Did you buy the TE in addition to the student text? Maybe that is why you are getting additional Teacher Resources and I'm not ...?

If anyone could help me out, I will be so appreciative!!

When I used Miller/Levine with my oldest for the 2007-2008 schoolyear, I bought the paper workbook and bought the paper teacher manual for it which had all the answers. There were also Level A and Level B tests for each chapter with answers.

Were the tests in the teacher manual? I'm assuming you are talking about the "Reading and Study Workbook Annotated Teacher's Edition."

When I used Miller/Levine with my oldest for the 2007-2008 schoolyear, I bought the paper workbook and bought the paper teacher manual for it which had all the answers. There were also Level A and Level B tests for each chapter with answers.

Were the tests in the teacher manual? I'm assuming you are talking about the "Reading and Study Workbook Annotated Teacher's Edition."

I ordered the Miller Levine dragonfly student textbook, the workbook, the interactive student textbook with 6-year access, and the teacher's online access pack. I logged on successfully with my teacher access code and am able to see the interactive textbook, plus all the worksheets, but no labs. Worksheets are accessed through making assignments for the classroom. I am reading what people have posted above and cannot find anything resembling assignments or tests under Teacher Resources. Under my Teacher Resource section, I only see three buttons: Research Center, phschool.com and mypearsontraining.com. None of those will give me labs, answers, or tests.

This is what I'm wondering:

- where are people finding labs and tests under Teacher Resources?

- Where are you finding the answers to the student workbook?

- Do you have tests for each chapter or only for units? I only found tests called "benchmark tests" which were in the Assignments section but they are only unit tests.

- Did you buy the TE in addition to the student text? Maybe that is why you are getting additional Teacher Resources and I'm not ...?

If anyone could help me out, I will be so appreciative!!

I would like to help you but I have a different book - the Macaw one - so the site might be set up differently.

I don't have time today but if no one else answers I can try to go online and look again over the weekend maybe....

Sorry,

Joan

I would like to help you but I have a different book - the Macaw one - so the site might be set up differently.

Sorry,

Joan

I'm afraid I'm in the same position. I bought the Macaw book, not the dragonfly book. Since the dragonfly book is older, I don't know if they have the same online resources for it. (I'm not saying they don't, I just don't know)

I don't have time today but if no one else answers I can try to go online and look again over the weekend maybe....

Sorry,

Joan

I will try going online and asking their support to see if they have some answers. Thanks for your help!