Menu

Do you remember your first cuppa?

Oh my goodness... if you scroll though the page and read the other posts, it's practically obscene. "It's back to school time! What does that mean for you? For us, we think of cooler temperatures and warmer tea!"

It's like the fortune cookie thing....You read the fortune and then add the phrase 'in bed' to the end. "You will have phenomenal success in your personal life.....in bed"

"For us, we think of cooler temperatures and warmer tea.....in bed.":tongue_smilie:

:D :lol:

This comment about had me laughing so hard I almost peed my pants: "There is nothing like having high tea. If any of you are ever in London, go to Harrod's Dept Store, 4th floor and have high tea in the Georgian Room restaurant. It is quite an experience!"

Edited by godsaggie

It's like the fortune cookie thing....You read the fortune and then add the phrase 'in bed' to the end. "You will have phenomenal success in your personal life.....in bed"

"For us, we think of cooler temperatures and warmer tea.....in bed.":tongue_smilie:

We always added "between the sheets". Our dc could never figure out why we were always laughing at our fortune cookies...silly parents:001_smile: