Menu

Does anyone Buy Food in Bulk over the internet?

I order through Azure Standard with my co-op. I can get high quality, organic products for great prices.

:iagree: this is where I buy my stuff too...awesome!!!!! especially if you can meet the truck close by...then you can order anything...including frozen and cold items.

We buy things like dishwater tablets, razors, and toothpaste on Ebay, of all places. It's so much cheaper. I just got 400 dishwasher tablets for $40 the other day. Shipping was free, too.

Who is the seller for our dish tablets? That would last us almost a year and that would be great to get in bulk and be done!

I buy canned and dry food from Amazon. Pasta, brown rice, tomato paste, crackers, cereal, oatmeal, granola bars, etc. I even buy foods for dh and dd to take to lunch, like little cans of tuna salad and hummus. I got into the habit of buying online last year when we had to fly to the store (and pay $0.50 a pound to ship it home). Did you know you can get good quality dog food on Amazon for just a little more than you'd pay at Costco - and with free shipping?

I've looked at Azure but it's intimidating because I don't know the brands and types of food. Amazon is like shopping at Costco.