Menu

Ordering WWE from Amazon?

kls126s

:001_unsure: Shhhhh......

I ordered WWE (TM and first workbook) from Amazon because it was $42.84 total (free SuperSaver shipping) instead of $71.90 at PHP.

Amazon doesn't say when it will be shipped though. Did anyone else order it from them? Any info on when to expect it? I'm so eager to see it!

When I order from them and use the SuperSaver shipping, it usually takes about 1.5 weeks to arrive. (I could swear it used to be a lot quicker!) However, if they ship from a nearby warehouse location, sometimes it takes only a few days.

Edited To Add: Sorry, didn't realize this was still on preorder. My answer seems a *little* bit silly now. :-)

I think it will be shipping the end of July or 1st part of August, but I am not 100% sure when. I think someone mentioned in another forum that they heard it wouldn't ship until August 7th.

I did notice that Christian book at one point said it would ship Aug. 16 and now they are saying July 31st.

Jan

I got an email about my preorder for WWE with Amazon saying that they didn't know when they would get the books and be able to ship them. The email had the option of cancelling the order, or that they could keep trying until Aug. 7th, when they would automatically cancel the order. I'm still hoping!