Menu

Can anyone suggest the best place to buy Rosetta Stone?

Guest Jennie

Guest Jennie

I posted this in the Spanish thread, but thought I'd also post it here =)

I'm looking at purchasing the new version of Rosetta Stone, the homeschool edition for Spanish levels 1&2. I've seen it sold for $329 at a few places (CBD, Rainbow, e-bay) but was wondering if there is a cheaper place to buy it?

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Rosetta Stone sets the lowest price that other vendors are permitted to sell it. So, that's going to be the lowest available from a regular retailer.

Right now, the price you are seeing is the summer sale price that RS has made available to retailers. It ends sometime in September. Then the price will go back up.

CBD, Rainbow, MFW and the rest of them can't really offer much lower right now on those sets. Amazon might be about $5 less, but that's not a huge difference.

-crystal

Rosetta Stone Version 3

Product With Audio Companion Without Audio Companion

Save $100! Save $70!

Best Value - Level 1,2 & 3 Set $549 Now $449 $499 Now $429

Level 1 $259 $219

Level 2 $279 $249

Level 3 $299 $269

Level 1 & 2 Set $419 $349

The best bargain is ordering all three levels for $429, as that is only $80 more than Levels 1 and 2.

The first price is the retail, the second price is with the audio companion, and the last price is without the audio companion. I can also offer free shipping and a free set of Headphones.

Please email me directly if interested.

I just got something from the homeschool buyer's co-op today saying they will give you $50 for any old Rosetta Stone that you have, and I also just saw that B&N covers it--I would think you would get your eductor's discount on it, and, if you are a member, you could combine it with a 15% off coupon, if you get those.

Do check your library as another poster suggested. If they do not have it, you can always make a suggestion that they purchase it. We had several homeschoolers request this from our local library, and they actually got it up and running quickly. We can use it on-line with just our library card. It will keep track of your lessons and everything. A very good deal!

I just received an email from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine within the last week that there is a Rosetta Stone Homeschool Version on sale.

Also, I see that Amazon is having a sale. Their website says prices are changing hourly.

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=354789011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=top-1&pf_rd_r=02HFE4BZEE12KV4C0XAJ&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=305147301&pf_rd_i=rosetta%20stone