Menu

A letter I wish I could write. Dear future freshman college advisor,

My 15.5 year old son, the one that whines and complains every.single.time. I pause his Art History lecture videos because he is failing to take notes of a key point, is determined to be the death of me. Since I am likely to expire from this earth through vain attempts at teaching him vital note taking skills for college and well before he enters the halls of your magnificent campus, please consider fulfilling this heart-felt request upon his arrival. I beg you to register my son for a lecture course with your most difficult professor, preferably someone whose own seminar notes fill volumes of 2" binders, and who NEVER slows down so the smoke rolls off the pens and pencils of his or her unfortunate, innocent victims. It doesn't matter the content of the class nor that it fulfill any requirement of his major, minor, or general education credits, just that he suffer greatly for a semester so that my ghost can haunt him day and night while screaming, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

Posthumously thanking you,

Faithmanor - a weary, terminal from homeschooling mother

My 15.5 year old son, the one that whines and complains every.single.time. I pause his Art History lecture videos because he is failing to take notes of a key point, is determined to be the death of me. Since I am likely to expire from this earth through vain attempts at teaching him vital note taking skills for college and well before he enters the halls of your magnificent campus, please consider fulfilling this heart-felt request upon his arrival. I beg you to register my son for a lecture course with your most difficult professor, preferably someone whose own seminar notes fill volumes of 2" binders, and who NEVER slows down so the smoke rolls off the pens and pencils of his or her unfortunate, innocent victims. It doesn't matter the content of the class nor that it fulfill any requirement of his major, minor, or general education credits, just that he suffer greatly for a semester so that my ghost can haunt him day and night while screaming, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

Posthumously thanking you,

Faithmanor - a weary, terminal from homeschooling mother

:D:D:D

You could also use, "I SPOKE THUSLY."