Menu

Prayers and Good Thoughts: Perinat thinks baby may be here tomorrow!!!!!

UPDATE HERE: Just got in from doc appointment with dd13 -- stacey called a little while ago. Her perinat says the little miss is staying right where she is. The 'whatever it is' that measures amniotic at the hospital is of course calibrated differently from the one in the doc's office and stacey's fluid is just what it was at her regular appointment on friday. So that is good -- little miss is doing fine and the doc (knowing our family history) is fairly certain stacey will be easily make it to her 9/7 planned section.

Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers and kind words! My dd11 is SO disappointed -- but is learning at her tender age that babies stay where they are supposed to until it is time for them to be born...or something like that.:blink:

Taking the twins to the pool so they can burn off their excitement and hopefully sleep tonight. Telling them we have to wait till 9/7 is like telling them we have to wait 6 mos. :lol:

Thank you all again!:grouphug:

I am so excited! Trying to keep all my ducks in a row......Stacey (my dd33) is due with a baby girl on 9/7. (yes, this is my dd who had two 3rd trimester losses - and you all here were so kind when that happened)

DD was in the ER last night with what they thought was leaking fluid (jiffy lube was closed -- :lol: -- I'm sorry -- it's the stress) and the baby's hr was accelerated and stacey's fluid level had dropped....although what was present did not test as fluid.

She just called to tell me they see the perinat today at 2pm and he told her on the phone to bring her bag packed for the hospital.

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly: <--------------That's me. I think that as I get older there are certain situations where I am not able to remain calm.

I am going to be in the delivery room with my dd - her husband passes out if he hears the word 'blood' and this is going to be a planned section.

On that note, prayers and good thoughts please for a healthy wonderful baby girl (or boy in case the u/s tech didn't know what she was doing) and an uneventful c-section (except for this wonderful baby for whom we have been waiting) for my dd.

Depending on the phone call I receive, I will bring the twins with me to NJ. -- I envision (for the first time in my family) a waiting room full of family.....well.......waiting.:toetap05:

I will keep you posted -- i appreciate your prayers and good thoughts -- and I wanted to thank you all for those you have been sending those for DD13 who has lyme's disease -- she has really turned the corner this weekend and is the closest I have seen her being her old self since the beginning of July.

Thank you all!

Edited by MariannNOVA

Happy healthy baby thoughts!! How exciting!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

:grouphug: and prayers for you all!

Prayers for you and your family!

Oh, how exciting!!! Praying everything goes well!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am SO excited -- it's not good for anyone my age to be THIS excited.:tongue_smilie::willy_nilly:

Will definitely have your dd in my thoughts and heart as I have been waiting to hear good news. She deserves it.

:hurray::hurray:

Excited for all of you! :grouphug:

:lol:

We are so excited with and FOR you!!!!!:chillpill:;)

Aww! Good thoughts and prayers for a safe delivery for all concerned.

Prayers sent up and feeling a heart of joy for you!

I am THRILLED for all of you!!! Dd13 is doing well :hurray: and a new, healthy, happy baby is about to enter the family!!!!!!

:party:

Thank you all so much!

Hoping y'all will get to meet your new, precious bundle ASAP!!

:party: How exciting!!!!

Happy dancing here along with continued prayer for Stacey, Mr. Stacey, and baby Stacey!

Faith

I am on pins and needles for you and your DD.

:grouphug:

So excited for you! Praying now for a safe delivery and a beautiful, healthy baby:)

:grouphug:I will be sending many happy-healthy thoughts and prayers your way.

Great news about your younger dd and now a new baby on the way!!:party:

Can't wait to hear the good news!

Praying that all goes well and you can get just a little sleep tonight!

Just got in from doc appointment with dd13 -- stacey called a little while ago. Her perinat says the little miss is staying right where she is. The 'whatever it is' that measures amniotic at the hospital is of course calibrated differently from the one in the doc's office and stacey's fluid is just what it was at her regular appointment on friday. So that is good -- little miss is doing fine and the doc (knowing our family history) is fairly certain stacey will be easily make it to her 9/7 planned section.

Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers and kind words! My dd11 is SO disappointed -- but is learning at her tender age that babies stay where they are supposed to until it is time for them to be born...or something like that.:blink:

Taking the twins to the pool so they can burn off their excitement and hopefully sleep tonight. Telling them we have to wait till 9/7 is like telling them we have to wait 6 mos. :lol:

Thank you all again!:grouphug:

just seeing this and glad the wee one is staying put until her due date... as fun as it might have been to be holding her tonight.

Prayers continue.

Yes yes yes!

The anticipation is hard to bear but it's better for babe to stay put and come home healthy. I know you all want to meet this wee one but later is best.

Maybe you can use the circumstances as an incentive to get ahead in school work - so there will be more spare time for spending with baby later.:001_smile:

just seeing this and glad the wee one is staying put until her due date... as fun as it might have been to be holding her tonight.

Prayers continue.

Yes yes yes!

The anticipation is hard to bear but it's better for babe to stay put and come home healthy. I know you all want to meet this wee one but later is best.

Maybe you can use the circumstances as an incentive to get ahead in school work - so there will be more spare time for spending with baby later.:001_smile:

:party::party::party: Hooray for healthy, full term baby, and 13 yo feeling better!

:iagree: Great news!

Aw, man! I was excited too! I can't wait to hear Cupcake's "other name", and of course the glorious news of her safe arrival into her loving mama's arms. :grouphug:

Great news! I can only think of the the great Willy Wonka, "The suspense is terrible! I hope it will last!" :lol:

Thank you all so much! We are hunkering down at home for a rainy night - we haven't had many of those. There are little towels and washcloths in the washer -- Having carried twins to 36 weeks, I knew deep down that unloess that little baby girl was in distress - and no one wants that - the doc was going to have her stay put till 9/7.

Now - getting dd11 to understand that is another story.....but it's a good lesson to learn.

Thanks again - I am relieved - i know that when we are pg we place alot of confidence in those birth weight estimates we are told from the ultrasounds......I also know that the reality is that the baby is often on the low range of those estimates -- at least in our family, and I do want dd to bring her little girl home from the hospital with her and little miss to be robust and healthy.

PS -- That Willy Wonka quote is hysterical.

Great news! I can only think of the the great Willy Wonka, "The suspense is terrible! I hope it will last!" :lol:

How funny and true!

Mariann, I am praying hard for your DD. Keep being a wonderful support to your DD, and I will keep on praying, as will so many others here. :grouphug:

Edited by Alte Veste Academy