Menu

What are all the perks of different bee status? nt

momo4

She who posts the most will RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!

LOL. Do I smell competition. Oh oh, one of my downfalls.:(

I'm just too curious for my own good I guess. :-)

Me too. Besides I thought I saw someone post about her ability to edit already posted messages, because of her bee status.

Well, when I rule the world, you all will be bowing down to me. :) So yeah, bragging rights, pure unadulterated power, umm--more power... :)

heheheheh

Lucinda, may I ask a personal question? How old are you? I have a best friend who looks a LOT like you, that I have not seen in many, many years. Her name was also Lucinda, very rare name. Are you way over 35 (she would be around 35 36)? I just am trying to find her and any time I find someone with that name I turn in to a stalker until they tell me no. :)

Lucinda, may I ask a personal question? How old are you? I have a best friend who looks a LOT like you, that I have not seen in many, many years. Her name was also Lucinda, very rare name. Are you way over 35 (she would be around 35 36)? I just am trying to find her and any time I find someone with that name I turn in to a stalker until they tell me no.

I wish I was your old friend, but I am older than 36. Lucinda is a somewhat of rare name. I have only met or heard of a few people by my name in my whole life. I am actually in my 50's, and get this...along with grown children and 8 grandchildren, I have a daughter who is 8.5 years old that I am homeschooling.