Menu

Easy bake over using regular cake mix?

Thanks, I knew their had to be a better option then the EBO packs.

So...is an EBO really worth it? Do your kids enjoy it? Can a 8 yr old do it by alone or parental supervision needed?

I think it is worth it. I have three boys. They bought me an Easy Bake one year for Christmas. We had a blast playing with it.

Can an 8 year old use it alone? Yes, as long as the 8 year old not the kind of kid to poke fingers in or put things like batteries in to see what would happen. However, I think it worth spending time with the kid baking up memories.

Using the EBO packs taste like yuck. I liked using cake mix. Or cookie dough.

I think it is worth it. I have three boys. They bought me an Easy Bake one year for Christmas. We had a blast playing with it.

Can an 8 year old use it alone? Yes, as long as the 8 year old not the kind of kid to poke fingers in or put things like batteries in to see what would happen. However, I think it worth spending time with the kid baking up memories.

Using the EBO packs taste like yuck. I liked using cake mix. Or cookie dough.

Well we had one of those 8 yr olds with one of my boys, but the present soon to be 8 yr old is a mature 8. She is thinking a EBO will let her cook "with no interference from mom". So this is good to know.