Menu

2nd day with no soda!

Yesterday marked the first day of school but with that we have made a commitment to eat better. Today was my second day with no soda. :lol:

And, I am doing fine. Don't even really miss it. I loved orange soda that was about all I drank if I had soda.

The breakfast thread really inspired me as well, so much that I went out and bought almost $170 on food and bought some really healthy things. We have been eating fruit with every meal and even had salad last night with dinner. And no soda, did I mention that already? :D Tonight for dinner I had a homemade smoothie with strawberries, a banana, handful of blueberries, plain yogurt and a bit of apple juice. I don't so much want to think of it a diet but a new commitment to eat healthier and make better choices. Oh, and no soda. :tongue_smilie:

Just proud of my accomplishment and wanted to share. :001_smile:

You're making me feel like a complete slug, you know, what with all this healthy eating and no soda and everything.

And here I was, all proud of myself because I only bought 4 things off the menu at Taco Bell this afternoon.

Well, 4 things plus a soda. :tongue_smilie:

but congratulations on having more willpower and dedication than I have! GOOD JOB!!! :hurray: :hurray:

You're making me feel like a complete slug, you know, what with all this healthy eating and no soda and everything.

And here I was, all proud of myself because I only bought 4 things off the menu at Taco Bell this afternoon.

Well, 4 things plus a soda. :tongue_smilie:

but congratulations on having more willpower and dedication than I have! GOOD JOB!!! :hurray: :hurray:

I have had many of those days :D It's been a long time coming for me. I hope it was an orange soda, someone should have one since I can't.