Menu

Help me think of a name wtih an O I

Please help me think of a girl's name that has both the letter o and the letter i and does not begin with a vowel.

I've got about one day to decide on a middle name and it needs to have both those letters.

Thanks!

OK, I'll bite.

(Come on, people, you want to know too, right? :D)

Why does the name have to have those two specific letters?

I'm also wondering why the name can't start with a vowel, but I'm guessing that maybe the first and last initials spell something naughty if you put a vowel between them. (I'm probably wrong, but that's my guess!)

OK, I'll bite.

(Come on, people, you want to know too, right? :D)

Why does the name have to have those two specific letters?

I'm also wondering why the name can't start with a vowel, but I'm guessing that maybe the first and last initials spell something naughty if you put a vowel between them. (I'm probably wrong, but that's my guess!)

Because the other siblings have names with an o & i and we don't want this one feeling left out. I know, I'm weird. Stems from personal childhood name trauma. Everyone, everyone in my family had names that started with the same letter, except for me.

No vowels because with the first and last name, vowel initials make terrible sounding words.

Love some of these names! I could only think of Jovi, until it dawned on me that I was getting the name from Bon Jovi.

Because the other siblings have names with an o & i and we don't want this one feeling left out. I know, I'm weird. Stems from personal childhood name trauma. Everyone, everyone in my family had names that started with the same letter, except for me.

No vowels because with the first and last name, vowel initials make terrible sounding words.

Love some of these names! I could only think of Jovi, until it dawned on me that I was getting the name from Bon Jovi.

I actually think Jovi would be cute. :tongue_smilie: I didn't immediately think "Bon Jovi," but probably a lot of people would. I like Jovi. I associate it with "Jovial."

Don't tell Michelle Duggar. She might think she has to use it. :tongue_smilie:

I associate Jovi with the character in the movie Elf. I thought it was a cute name:)

Please help me think of a girl's name that has both the letter o and the letter i and does not begin with a vowel.

I've got about one day to decide on a middle name and it needs to have both those letters.

Thanks!

Sonia

Sofia

Sophie

Monica

Naomi

Noemi

Veronica

Veronique

Dominique

Edited by Ibbygirl

One of my high school friends is named Jovita and everyone called her Jovi so that's what thought of first when I saw Jovi. :)

Codi

Nicole/Nicola

Moriah

Georgiana

Zosia (Zah-sha, it's the Polish form of Sophia)

Leo Cadia (Polish form of Lydia)

B-I-NGO

B-I-NGO

B-I-NGO

and Bingo was her name-O!

All I can think of is Boisonberry.

Wait. That's spelled with a y and an e. Boysenberry.

Dang it...

:lol: You guys are so funny! Ok, I've been laughing at some of the contributions to this thread but have not actually contributed anything useful yet. So here goes:

Siobhan

It's the only one I could think of that wasn't already listed.

:lol: You guys are so funny! Ok, I've been laughing at some of the contributions to this thread but have not actually contributed anything useful yet. So here goes:

Siobhan

It's the only one I could think of that wasn't already listed.

I raise you: Saoirse (Seer-sha). :tongue_smilie: