Menu

If you have Facebook, would you be willing to "like" a photo for me?

My daughter has a chance to win an iPad through her orthodontist group. She posted a photo on their facebook page, Fairbanks Orthodontic Group. They are having a summer photo contest. She posted a picture of herself sea kayaking in Seward, AK. Our family has been through a lot the last 4 or 5 months. My husband returned from a year long deployment to Afghanistan in April. My 18 year old son moved out a month later, having no contact with us or even telling us where he was for a couple of months. He wouldn't talk to any of us, even his siblings and Grandparents. Through all of this, my dd was a rock. She was so helpful to me, even doing her best to encourage me when she herself was devastated. Son is back home now, which in turn has it's own set of troubles as we all try and heal. Anyway, it would be so cool for her to win an iPad. Her name is Katie Skellie. Just look for her photo and click "like." The contest ends on the 17th. Just a couple of minutes to click like is all I'm asking. Thank you SOOOOOO much!

Off to hide in the corner and plan some schooling so we can start next week....I feel like an idiot for asking you guys to do this. *hides under the table now...*

I did a search on FB, but I'm having trouble finding the photo. I found the Fairbanks Orthodontics page, but I don't see the contest (from my phone, at least). Could you post a link?

If you scroll through their main page you will see the picture. I didn't see it listed under a contest.

I did a search on FB, but I'm having trouble finding the photo. I found the Fairbanks Orthodontics page, but I don't see the contest (from my phone, at least). Could you post a link?

Make sure you go to the right page (I went to the wrong one at first), there is a Fairbanks Orthodontics and a Fairbanks Orthodontics Group you want the one that says group, just scroll down a bit and you will see the pic.

Good luck OP!

Today is the last day!!! She has received a lot of "likes" in the last couple of days. I am thankful for everyone who has "liked" her photo! BUT, there is someone else who is equally determined to win. So, Katie needs more "likes!" PLEASE, like her photo for me? We are off on a family hike today. The contest ends at 5pm AK time. It would be a fantastic surprise for us to come home and Katie find out she won. If you've shared her photo on your page to get more "likes"...THANKS!!!!!!