Menu

TOG users...anyone do a timeline? What resources do you use?

Jennefer@SSA

I would like to do a timeline with my 6th grader but am wondering how to go about it. I like the History Through the Ages timeline figures but wonder how easily those dovetail with TOG. There is not much at the TOG site or on the Loom I can find. Maybe I am missing something. :confused:

Wondering if anyone has done this and if so what resource(s) do/did you use.

Thanks!!

We are doing a timeline this year for Dialectic. I had an old Sonlight through the ages timeline book that ds will use and then the timeline figures from the files on the yahoo group. It was soooo great to find those timeline figures and saved me $80.

Beth

I would love to see their timeline pages...by this do you mean that there were pictures to print off and apply to the timeline?

I found the timeline template, which you copy off and use as your notebook pages or wall chart, but in year 4 it was weird. One page had the long and short mark divisions, but the second page did not.

I joined the Yahoo group for Year 2 this morning. I just got an email confirming I was accepted as a member. The message I got said that the year based groups are now closed to new discussions but are only open for access to the files, which is exactly what I need anyway. :001_smile:

Thank you for the help!

I am having the History Odyssey timeline laminated and they will add pictures and dates to that. Individual timelines just weren't getting done. :)

I am debating going this route.

I was just gifted two SL Book of Centuries.....so I haven't decided.

I own the master disc of timeline pictures here: http://homeschoolinthewoods.com/HTTA/timeline.htm