Menu

WTM Forum - Key to HS survival!

Just thinking about how great a resource this forum is. How did any homeschool parent survive homeschooling before this?

I mean where else could you go to find someone who is using the same curriculum as you or experiences which can help you and complete understanding of whatever hs situation you face? Everyone is so different and at different levels and paces, yet with so many on here, you can find at least a few folks who are in the same place as you. Among the hs group here locally, hardly any of us have any curriculum in common. So if I need help, I can only find that HERE.

Thank you, WTM folks, for setting this up. LOVE IT! :grouphug:

-Melissa

Just thinking about how great a resource this forum is. How did any homeschool parent survive homeschooling before this?

There are some old timers around here who did survive homeschooling before the advent of TWTM forum and even before internet:001_smile:. It's year 22 for us this fall.....we had park days and a phone tree (that rang in on our home phones ;) I actually wrote a blog-post last week about how Homeschooling Has Changed in the past 2 decades here.

That being said, I share your appreciation for TWTM boards!!

...and a phone tree (that rang in on our home phones ;)
:lol:

I remember those days. ;)

I am in a hobby club and we used phone trees years ago to communicate and pass along news. I remember when they switched over to e-mail. :001_huh: The older members in the club nearly had a stroke!

We still do have a few members that receive the newsletter via snail-mail.

It's year 22 for us this fall.....
I am in awe! Well done!

Thank you, WTM folks, for setting this up. LOVE IT!
:iagree:

Thank you!!