Menu

I am starting this thread for a selfish reason

I'm pretty sure that I'm only a few posts away from being a Qualified Bee Keeper, as opposed to my current lowly Apprentice Bee Keeper status, so I'm hoping someone will stop in and say hi so I can answer back and get up to 7,500 posts before I get off the computer to go make dinner.

Thank you for your assistance.

And yes, I realize that this is incredibly stupid. :D

Hello:)

Hi! :seeya:

Well, you did it! :D

I would like to credit the cupcake thread with giving my post count a serious boost.

:party:

:cheers2: :cheers2:

Congrats!

I want to be you when I grow up ;)!

Let me know if you need to boost your post count, and I'll be right there to talk about nothing with you for a while! :D

I'm pasting on this thread because I never remember what the heck I am and it will show up when I submit the reply.

Also, have you played with the testing forum? It's there to give you a chance to play with all of the features without derailing a thread to do it. It has the added bonus of adding to your post count every time you make another entry on your test thread.

I'm pasting on this thread because I never remember what the heck I am and it will show up when I submit the reply.

Also, have you played with the testing forum? It's there to give you a chance to play with all of the features without derailing a thread to do it. It has the added bonus of adding to your post count every time you make another entry on your test thread.

:lol:

Congrats, Cat!!!

Looks like you made it! I haven't reached my summer goal of Empress yet. I've spent a ton of time on here this summer and I have to say there were nights when I got really bored with the threads and tired of hanging out here. Yikes....I actually said it!

ok, your avitar is cracking me up. I managed to "mostly" stay out of that thread, but your avi makes me want to go search fun cupcake images. And maybe bake some with the kids tomorrow! It could be a WTM holiday... :lol:

oops, sorry, forgot the reason for my post!!!

OP, Congrats!!!! :party:

Congratulations on your new level!

But you know, you can't see the hidden board until you reach 9,000, so you better keep posting. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Here you go

Just Visiting for the first 10 posts

Hive Mind Larvae for 11- 40

Hive Mind Worker Bee for 41-100

Hive Mind Level 2 Worker: Nurse Bee 101

Hive Mind Level 3 Worker: Honey Maker Bee at 161

Hive Mind Level 4 Worker: Builder Bee at 210

Hive Mind Level 5 worker: Forager Bee at 310

Hive Mind Level 6 Worker: Scout Bee at 410

Hive Mind Royal Larvae at 550

Hive Mind Queen Bee at 750

Empress Bee at 2500

Amateur Bee Keeper at 3500

Apprentice Bee Keeper at 5000

Qualified Bee Keeper at 7500

Beekeeping Professor at 10,000

Congratulations! You did it! Have a cupcake or...a cupcake shot!

Looks like I have a ways to go before I hit Empress Bee, but my oldest is 3. I'll be here awhile. Maybe someday I'll even start posting on the K-8 more than once a month. :lol: I'm just here for the...reviews.