Menu

Can I break my board fast for one night?

Permission granted! How are things in your world?

Thank you!

My world has been lovely.

Hunter spent last week at a baseball camp and had a wonderful time. Jeffrey is going fishing in the morning with one of our neighbors. I love this weather and I especially love seeing my boys blossom with their outside activities and friendships.

What have you accomplished today!:D

I printed a large portrait order for a family who is moving to the other Washington next week.

I completed another piece of art that I've been imagining for many months.

And I've washed and line dried all the sheets and blankets (I usually only do one bed at a time).

The beds are all made and smelling fabulous.

More importantly, how is your Mom Crissy? Feel free to PM me if you wish.

Duh! Meant to add:

Hi Crissy, how ya doing? Sure have missed your posts!

Hi Julie!

Mom's doing okay these days. She seems to be having a string of pretty good days (as good as they ever get now). I just talked to her on the phone and we laughed a good amount of the time. Days like these are answers to my prayers.

How are you?! And your dad?

I just talked to her on the phone and we laughed a good amount of the time. Days like these are answers to my prayers.

Oh that's super Crissy. I'm so thrilled for you! That's awesome. I know that you'll cherish these moments in time to come!

How are you?! And your dad?

I'm good, thank you! Dad is doing fine! He just got a skin graft on the wound on his heel, so we shall see if it works! :confused:

Oh I missed you! Was at our annual July B'day bash tonight (we have four family members with July b'days). Hope you are having a great summer's night in Seattle. Heard the weather was finally nice. Just hot and humid down here. :tongue_smilie:

Happy birthdays to your family!

The weather is fabulous, and expected to last a while. I've experienced your humidity, and I wonder how you all do it. Ick.

I wish you cooler days ahead.

Crissy!!!! I've been missing you. It's good to "see" you here!! I was productive today too. I gutted and cleaned my office/craft room/storeallmyjunk room today!! I hauled out several bags of garbage, stuff to give away, curriculum to sell, etc!! It felt great.

Crissy, I was thinking of you today and wondering if you'd gone to the Shakespeare production yet. If you have, how was it? If you haven't, when are you going??? I'm planning to see Romeo and Juliet.

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your line-dried laundry. I can't ever seem to tie up my line tight enough for my towels to stay off the ground!

Crissy, I was thinking of you today and wondering if you'd gone to the Shakespeare production yet. If you have, how was it? If you haven't, when are you going??? I'm planning to see Romeo and Juliet.

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your line-dried laundry. I can't ever seem to tie up my line tight enough for my towels to stay off the ground!

We will be going to the August 2nd production of Romeo and Juliet. It's just down the hill from our house, and in the open space behind our favorite library. I think I'll go a bit early to set up our blankets and send the boys to the library for a while so I can read alone, in the sun, as we wait for showtime.

As for the clothesline, my husband has to adjust the dang thing every day. Don't they make lines that don't stretch so much?!

Crissy!!!! I've been missing you. It's good to "see" you here!! I was productive today too. I gutted and cleaned my office/craft room/storeallmyjunk room today!! I hauled out several bags of garbage, stuff to give away, curriculum to sell, etc!! It felt great.

I was doing a little bit of catch-up last night and I saw your spice cabinet.

Oh, my goodness, Mindy! Can I put you up for a month and beg for organizational lessons? That pantry was a thing of beauty!

...I cut my own hair the other night.

And thought of you.

("Crissy does it...surely I can, too!")

I'm pretty satisfied. :-) At least I listen to me (somewhat) when I say what I want!

*Clinks glass with Crissy*

*clink*

Congratulations, Jill!

It's not so hard, is it?

LOL @ listening to what you want. I'm usually pretty happy with my results, but there have been a couple of times that I went far too short for my chubby face, and I stayed home a lot until it grew. ;)