Menu

We Choose Virtues

KristenR

I know lots members on this forum use We Choose Virtues products. Pam over at Everyday Snapshots just posted this fun idea about creating fun catchy songs for each virtue and incorporating it during their daily circle time. I thought it was awesome and wanted to share for those of you utilizing We Choose Virtues too. :D She has plans to keep adding to it every month!

I thought it was so funny that Pam did that! I did the same thing with all of the cards as well, but ours aren't all songs. We have chants, cheers, songs, etc. to learn the cards. My kids learn better as well when there is something catchy to remember it. Right now I only have two of them posted on my blog because I didn't want to infringe on the We Choose Virtues copyright.

Thanks for the link, Kristen!

Sorry, I deleted these due to copyright concerns. I sent you a PM.

Do you think you could still post about the go-alongs you use for each virtue? As I recall you had linked to another site and mentioned that you had some books for the virtue? I can understand not posting the catchy songs but I would still love to hear about the other non-wcv resources you would use! (or at least please send me the link to that other site...I just had your blog post bookmarked not the other site you mentioned.). :001_smile:

Kristen - That is not a bad idea. Let me rework the post and just put up the go alongs. Might be tomorrow morning since we have school and gymnastics today.

If there were some way to know who had purchased the cards I would be happy to email them the song lyrics as well. I have about four of the songs "written" and to me they are the best part of the program. :)

Oh my goodness! I just popped in to say that today was our first day, and DS loved the song! It was a hit. We are making the poster tomorrow.

I would love to hear your ideas and songs... Would you pm them to me as well.

That was the best time we've had with one of our virtue cards yet!

Thank you so much!

• 9 months later...