Menu

umm...do threads disappear?

I noticed yesterday that a few threads just disappeared completely, with no residual blank area/cryptic moderator message left behind. I thought maybe they'd changed the way deleted threads display when the boards went down a couple days ago. But this morning, I saw one that displayed normally. So, who knows? Maybe sometimes the mods just think it's better to completely erase some topics.

I noticed yesterday that a few threads just disappeared completely, with no residual blank area/cryptic moderator message left behind. I thought maybe they'd changed the way deleted threads display when the boards went down a couple days ago. But this morning, I saw one that displayed normally. So, who knows? Maybe sometimes the mods just think it's better to completely erase some topics.

Or some posters. If a new poster appears to be a troll, then they will disappear and so do their posts.

A few? I only noticed one. Phooey, I miss all the good stuff.

Whew! I was sick all day yesterday and thought I was just starting to see things. :001_smile: