Menu

Macayla is not impressed. ;)

Can someone explain to me why this is supposed to be funny? I don't get it.:001_huh:

She was making that face during the medal ceremony for the event that she was supposed to win gold. So someone thought if she was not impressed with winning silver in the Olympics, what else would she not be impressed with - thus the pictures.

Apparently she finds it funny. This article that said her retweet on it on was "OMG THIS WEBSITE LOL @McKaylaMaroneyhttp://mckaylaisnotimpressed.tumblr.com."/

What else can she say about it??? People are already making fun of her. If she complains, they'll say she is an even poorer sport.

I feel sorry for her. She had been hyped up so much as the gold medal winner. All she had to do was go out and do her famous vault again and she was a shoe in. It didn't happen. She was disappointed in herself, as we all would be.

I don't understand what is funny about all these pictures . . .

:iagree:

What else can she say about it??? People are already making fun of her. If she complains, they'll say she is an even poorer sport.

I feel sorry for her. She had been hyped up so much as the gold medal winner. All she had to do was go out and do her famous vault again and she was a shoe in. It didn't happen. She was disappointed in herself, as we all would be.

I don't understand what is funny about all these pictures . . .

As coached as these girls are in EVERY response given in their interviews, I would be surprised if she was even the one who typed it.

Did you hear the interview after they won the all around. It was so canned that it was like listening to a PR rep instead of the girls. Every time the interviewer would ask them a question about themselves, the interviewee would comment on 'the girls' and turn it around to a canned answer about their team mates.

They are coached as much on their image as their backflips.