Menu

De-cluttering before and after pics up

Also, asking for advice on the space as well. Ignore my dirty, ugly cabinets please. Thanks. Oh, they are on my blog, linked below.:001_smile:

Go, you! That looks great!

And now I have comparison guilt. My desk is a mess. I could shove some moving boxes over near it and say "still unpacking!" and stay in denial, or I could rise from my rump and straighten it. Decisions, decisions..:lol:

OH! It's lunch time. There we go. I have to feed my children, can't bother with desks.

Also, asking for advice on the space as well. Ignore my dirty, ugly cabinets please. Thanks. Oh, they are on my blog, linked below.:001_smile:

Good job! I didn't take before & after pics, but I'm exercised, clean, and fed now :lol:.

Now to work on school paper work....

Oh, the entryway is GREAT! You go, girl!

As to the appliances, it is very simple. You have a huge garage just outside the kitchen door. Get a big rubbermaid or other storage box, put the kitchen appliances in, label, and put them right outside the door. When you need them, walk ten steps and take them from the box.

How good you must feel!

Oh, the entryway is GREAT! You go, girl!

As to the appliances, it is very simple. You have a huge garage just outside the kitchen door. Get a big rubbermaid or other storage box, put the kitchen appliances in, label, and put them right outside the door. When you need them, walk ten steps and take them from the box.

How good you must feel!

I can do that. Need to clean out some space in the garage first though. It's a mess. Oh, you saw it, so you know!

It all looks great! I love the socks that you're knitting. I'd love to be able to do that, but I'm left-handed, and no one has ever been able to show me how:).

Great job with the decluttering!

Thanks! I started knitting this past winter and have become quite smitten with it. I wish we were closer, I would love to show you!

It does feel good to declutter. I am getting so tired of the junk around here. I just want it to all go away.

I am planning on starting the new year on Monday and need to get to a good point before then. I also have mounds of laundry to fold.

Great job! I just cleared off the top of my closet in my bathroom and weeded through my basement, finishing up reorganizing it (which I started last summer). I still have to wade into the school room, though, and it's not long till we start back up - EEK!!!!

Good for you! I am starting up on Monday! YIKES! I really need to get my ducks lined up this weekend.

I can do that. Need to clean out some space in the garage first though. It's a mess. Oh, you saw it, so you know!

No, you really don't. You have plenty of room, and one day you will organize it all. Or pay the small servants to do so. Just shove something over. Anything that's storable and you don't want in your house, just box it up and shove it in there. Label well.

You've obviously never seen a messy garage if you think yours is all that bad. :D