Menu

Bit of an emotional day today

:grouphug:

They are so precious.

I had a preemie, taken early because I had a seizure. I remember taking the car seat in to the hospital to test if DS could breath while sitting in it. That was 10.5 yrs ago, but seeing your twins early picture sure brought back that memory like it was yesterday.

I remember the long nights of praying for them. I think they might still be in my prayer journal.
I am still touched by the way you all reached out to me during the pregnancy and especially afterward. I posted things here I could not tell anyone IRL and often go back to those posts to read the encouraging responses. Thank you for praying for them...it means the world to me. :)

I am still touched by the way you all reached out to me during the pregnancy and especially afterward. I posted things here I could not tell anyone IRL and often go back to those posts to read the encouraging responses. Thank you for praying for them...it means the world to me. :)

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: