Menu

SO-sort of. I finally realized what I need to do to get more hits on my blog.

Couch teA-frequency in a "Christian woman's" perspective. *sigh* I do have principles, though. :tongue_smilie:

Some Victorian-obsessed lady is looking at her site stats today going, "Praise God! My message has reached 12,836 women from some site called WTM."

Couch teA-frequency in a "Christian woman's" perspective. *sigh* I do have principles, though. :tongue_smilie:

Some Victorian-obsessed lady is looking at her site stats today going, "Praise God! My message has reached 12,836 women from some site called WTM."

:lol:

On a side note:

Protein is a must for me before I exercise. I started using a trainer this summer and those workouts are HARD leaving me feeling totally exhausted afterward. My best pre-workout meal to date has been eggs with half of a sweet potato, it was the perfect ratio of protein and carbs. My usual pre-workout cheese stick and banana was just not enough.

I am not a runner but I exercise a lot. I have Merrill's Pace Glove and love them, I hope you enjoy the new shoes. Warning - they get very stinky or perhaps I have extra stinky feet. It has helped that since the last time I washed them I have been wearing thin socks, not so stinky anymore.

Good luck on the upcoming 5k.

Include some photos and maybe a couple of videos of your dh seductively removing a kilt, and I'll bet you'll get lots of hits from your pals right here at the WTM forums.

Just a suggestion, because you know I'm all about being helpful. ;)

:lol:

On a side note:

Protein is a must for me before I exercise. I started using a trainer this summer and those workouts are HARD leaving me feeling totally exhausted afterward. My best pre-workout meal to date has been eggs with half of a sweet potato, it was the perfect ratio of protein and carbs. My usual pre-workout cheese stick and banana was just not enough.

I am not a runner but I exercise a lot. I have Merrill's Pace Glove and love them, I hope you enjoy the new shoes. Warning - they get very stinky or perhaps I have extra stinky feet. It has helped that since the last time I washed them I have been wearing thin socks, not so stinky anymore.

Good luck on the upcoming 5k.

Eggs and Sweet Potatoes! I like it!

Thank you on the best wishes. :001_smile:

Include some photos and maybe a couple of videos of your dh seductively removing a kilt, and I'll bet you'll get lots of hits from your pals right here at the WTM forums.

Just a suggestion, because you know I'm all about being helpful. ;)

:lol: Dh is a construction worker, so maybe we could work something out with a Utili-kilt. :w00t:

My dh is in construction too, he wouldn't go for the utilikilt, I tried. :lol:

Yeah. I'm not sure it would go with the rest of his ideals. No pink. No silk. No kilts.

Eggs and Sweet Potatoes! I like it!

Thank you on the best wishes. :001_smile:

:lol: Dh is a construction worker, so maybe we could work something out with a Utili-kilt. :w00t:

Well, we heard about the construction workers on the thread about Lochte's mom.

We were at the Muny (huge outdoor theater in St. Louis) for a musical last week, and I saw a guy in a utili-kilt. It was sort of daring for St. Louis Muny-wear, especially for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (older, conservative crowd), but it's been so blasted hot, I bet it was way more comfortable than pants.

I'd been avoiding the other thread regarding the blogpost. Is it all the way to recipes now? I might have to check it out, then.