Menu

Key to Geometry from Key Curriculum Press

We have it as a supplement which neither child has completed. Key to geometry is construction based. You learn by doing. Each page is a worksheet with whatever you are studying on it. There are instructions about what lines excetera to draw. There are also questions "Is it congruent, etc." You would probably learn alot about geometry by doing this course but you would not be learning the typical formulas. You would not use algebra to solve anything. You do not learn to do any proofs.

If you need me to look at the course more let me know. I know my review is probably not very helpful but until I just really looked at it I did not realize what the course did not have.:001_huh:

We have it as a supplement which neither child has completed. Key to geometry is construction based. You learn by doing. Each page is a worksheet with whatever you are studying on it. There are instructions about what lines excetera to draw. There are also questions "Is it congruent, etc." You would probably learn alot about geometry by doing this course but you would not be learning the typical formulas ...

Yes! We loved this program. It is only a supplement, but if you have a more tactile student, then this will help them learn about geometry! And enjoy it.

My middle son enjoyed all of the KEYto workbooks and their Miquon math so much!! We did them and he got through Algebra I and II (Saxon) --but that's all he got done in high school. He's the one of my 3 sons who couldn't stand schoolwork while we were homeschooling, but now he is majoring in Economics at UNCC and just finished a calculus course with an almost A!! =;)