Menu

My camping trip is ruined.

:iagree:

I wasn't going to post this, but I decided to do it anyway. (Hey, I'm like that. :tongue_smilie:)

If my dh ever pulled a stunt like your dh is pulling, he would be informed that if he didn't man up and do the right thing, he wouldn't have a wife to come home to.

And he would know I wasn't kidding.

I think it's so important to put your foot down and not tolerate disrespectful or inconsiderate behavior, because every time you let it go, you're encouraging more of the same in the future.[/quote

Yes, yes, yes!!!:iagree:

Aw thanks. It was not a fun day. You would think DH would know how to handle my pregnant self by baby #5!

I'm not sure that it is fully resolved at this point but DH has a lot more clarity now. (thanks Catwoman!!!). His response was that we all go together or we all stay home. The kids were not happy to stay home obviously. So we are ALL going to go. And DH will handle the IL situation.

Thanks for all of your hugs, encouragement and advice.

:hurray::hurray::hurray: I'm so happy to hear this!!!

Aw thanks. It was not a fun day. You would think DH would know how to handle my pregnant self by baby #5!

I'm not sure that it is fully resolved at this point but DH has a lot more clarity now. (thanks Catwoman!!!). His response was that we all go together or we all stay home. The kids were not happy to stay home obviously. So we are ALL going to go. And DH will handle the IL situation.

Thanks for all of your hugs, encouragement and advice.

:party: :party: :party:

I'm glad you're all going together, and that your dh is going to handle your in-laws!

He sounds like a stand-up guy (once he's clear about a situation ;)).

Many :grouphug: for the weekend. Hope it goes well!!!

:iagree:

I wasn't going to post this, but I decided to do it anyway. (Hey, I'm like that. :tongue_smilie:)

If my dh ever pulled a stunt like your dh is pulling, he would be informed that if he didn't man up and do the right thing, he wouldn't have a wife to come home to.

And he would know I wasn't kidding.

I think it's so important to put your foot down and not tolerate disrespectful or inconsiderate behavior, because every time you let it go, you're encouraging more of the same in the future.

Ain't that the truth.

OP, I hope this turns out well for you. :grouphug: eta - just read the rest of the thread and am so glad to hear you're going. Yay!

Edited by Mothersweets