Menu

Grammar in PDF format

Does anyone have any recommendations for a 5-6 grade grammar program in PDF? I've got two blind daughters I'm homeschooling, and if materials are available in PDF, it is a huge time saver in converting them to braille. I'm trying not to cry that I'm out of the Peace Hill Press currriculum (all available in PDF - loved it) now for everything except writing, so I'm going to have to start doing a lot of print to braille converting by hand. Anything in electronic format cuts down my converting time significantly.

I will keep an eye out for something already in pdf. But in the meantime, a friend of mine uses PaperPort to scan physical documents into PDF form. Her son has dysgraphia so the PP allows him to scan a document and then use the keyboard rather than handwriting.

These workbooks are in PDF. There are additional workbooks that cover grammar in the Reading Category, they go along with the Treasures reading series.

CurrClick offers PDF documents as well. Hope you find a curricula that you can use!

Edited by MomatHWTK