Menu

Any ExpressScripts users here?

Our plan gives significant discounts for their mail order pharmacy, and we've been doing it that way for over a decade now. There have only been a few errors, and they were quickly corrected.

For me, the savings and convenience is well worth it.

Yes, and I LOVE it!!! My asthma meds and three people on thyroid meds. I was in a life threatening situation several years ago regarding my asthma. The new meds they wanted me on were extrememly expensive. Through the Express-scripts they are affordable. I have never been left without, they have always come before I needed them. I still get my "urgent" meds at Costco (antibiotic type). HTH

T

I have most of my meds delivered through ExpressScripts....mainly because generics are free if we use them. I have to have some of my meds delivered anyway because none of our local pharmacies carry it. One has to be refridgerated and they packit very well with ice packs and always call me to make sure they deliver on a day when I'm home. I've never had an issue at all and customer service is great.