Menu

New Doctor Who Trailer. Ahhhhhh!

My boys say 'Thank you', they're bouncing with excitement.

Although I'm left wondering how we're here in the UK, and only ever find out about new Dr Who trailers from you Americans :confused: :D.

Haha. Well, I always find out on Facebook because I "like" BBC America's Doctor Who page and they are very active posters.

Haha. Well, I always find out on Facebook because I "like" BBC America's Doctor Who page and they are very active posters.

Ah, that explains it. We're a Facebook-free zone here. At least I now have the boys' full support for sitting here reading the forums for hours, just in case something else exciting comes up ...

:001_smile:

Can I just say I could not figure that title out at all! :tongue_smilie: I thought it was about a doctor who works out of a trailer, or makes housecalls with a trailer. I'm so dumb sometimes...:lol:

Can I just say I could not figure that title out at all! :tongue_smilie: I thought it was about a doctor who works out of a trailer, or makes housecalls with a trailer. I'm so dumb sometimes...:lol:

And apparently I'm very scared of him. :lol:

Dumb question: Is "this autumn" when it comes out in the UK or in the US? Is there still a several month lag between when we get new episodes in the US?

From what I remember of the last season they came out pretty much at the same time. We're in the UK and I can remember discussions on this forum about episodes which we'd just watched too.

I saw that the actor who plays Mr. Filch in the Harry Potter movies is in an episode this season or at least it looked like him in the trailer. We're all big fans here. I even bought my dds dalek bags on etsy for them to use for co-op this year.

We are counting down the days until it airs. I guess we get the Science of Doctor Who this Saturday at 9 on BBC America.:001_smile:

*squeeeee* I am so excited. I can't wait for the new season to start!

It starts Aug 25 in UK/USA. I thought it usually ran in Canada on the same day or the day after, and I know it's a week later in Oz.