Menu

Are you making us do this because the moms online are being mean to you?

I am laughing so hard. I shared with my kids the "Am I a bad mom?" poll I posted here and that most voted I was being a bad mom. :D

I am making them do some extra work because I haven't been consistent enough with cursive. Then dd pipes up with that gem. Too funny!

Yes! Or who is coming over? We clean everyday kids come on.

Two weeks prior to my bro and family coming for a visit, DS asked me if I cleaned the toilet because they were coming. :001_smile: Uh no, I cleaned the toilet because I do it every week or so and it needed it! Then it got cleaned two more times before they came. :tongue_smilie:

I am laughing so hard. I shared with my kids the "Am I a bad mom?" poll I posted here and that most voted I was being a bad mom. :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Love it! I can't believe you let those bullies get to you!

I am making them do some extra work because I haven't been consistent enough with cursive. Then dd pipes up with that gem. Too funny!

Yes, it was funny!! My daughter asks me why I'm in a bad mood every time I want them to help clean.... :)

Yes! Or who is coming over? We clean everyday kids come on.

Or "WHY do we have to help with the cleaning?" Um...because you live here too?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Love it! I can't believe you let those bullies get to you!

Or "WHY do we have to help with the cleaning?" Um...because you live here too?

Exactly. Plus they make most of the messes! I sent my dh a picture the other day of the kitchen destroyed titled Portrait:When Mom Sleeps In. He laughed and said he knew his little darlings would do no such thing. Kids are a hoot! I mean sometimes we have to laugh so we don't cry. :lol:

Two weeks prior to my bro and family coming for a visit, DS asked me if I cleaned the toilet because they were coming. :001_smile: Uh no, I cleaned the toilet because I do it every week or so and it needed it! Then it got cleaned two more times before they came. :tongue_smilie:

Oh, come one. You know you save the clean toilets for guests. :lol: