Menu

Well, the first day of school is a bust....

Long story, but my mom, dad and few others share my phone lines since I get a discount. We separated our home DSL bill so it would just a wireless bill for all of us to split. I got my wireless bill via email today, which is supposed to come after my DSL bill. The DSL bill is a no show, AT&T won't tell me my new account number over the phone or let me pay the bill that never showed up. They would tell me, however, that it is due today.:cursing::banghead:

Now I have to drive 30 minutes into town to pay our bill!! UGH!

AT&T billing is driving me nuts. I have e-billing and autopay from my bank for our wireless bill. Apparently, AT&T sent the wrong due date to our bank. I didn't catch it until the day before the payment sent - three weeks late! AT&T swears they sent the correct date and it's the bank's error. The bank swears AT&T sent the wrong date and it's their error. Either way, it's certainly not MY error, and now I have a $5.00 late charge on a bill I shouldn't have to remember to pay in the first place. :banghead:

AT&T billing is driving me nuts. I have e-billing and autopay from my bank for our wireless bill. Apparently, AT&T sent the wrong due date to our bank. I didn't catch it until the day before the payment sent - three weeks late! AT&T swears they sent the correct date and it's the bank's error. The bank swears AT&T sent the wrong date and it's their error. Either way, it's certainly not MY error, and now I have a $5.00 late charge on a bill I shouldn't have to remember to pay in the first place. :banghead:

Grrr! I understand!!