Menu

Do you need a report card?

ChrissySC

That looks nice!

I need to figure out how to do a report card. We school year round with no scheduled breaks. Maybe just two grading periods? Before and after Christmas.... hm. And maybe just give grades for the main subjects, not all the extras....

DD loves getting grades. Anytime she does work on her own, I have to "grade" it with checkmarks, and a grade on the top, including a percentage and a letter. I don't even know how she KNOWS about percentage and letter grades!!!! :lol: I think she'd be really motivated by a report card.

I take all of the grades for each course and average them for a main subject grade.

And, you can edit the one that I put up.

I would do at least 3 terms with schooling all year. I do a mini-mester during the summer which is 5 to 6 weeks. We review for the year coming and do extra reading and writing. I typically average those grades into the fall term myself. I'm lazy, and SC only requires two terms of grades. :D

• 1 month later...

My daughter wants to have a report card this year and I thought it would be good motivation with a goal to work toward. So I went on a search to see if someone had already done one and I found your report card. It will work great! Thanks for sharing this! :D