Menu

My Catholic Faith Delivered ??

Moxie

I sent them an email a few weeks ago and I haven't gotten a response :glare: so I thought I'd ask my questions here.

Two of my kids will be using F&L 5 this year. If I subscribe for $25, will both kids be able to do everything or do I need two subscriptions?

It is the text of the book and worksheets, correct? Are there samples online anywhere? Are there things to print out and do or is it all on the computer?

How is this scheduled? Daily, 3x/week, etc.?

Thanks!

Edited by Moxie1

Two of my kids will be using F&L 5 this year. If I subscribe for $25, will both kids be able to do everything or do I need two subscriptions?

You don't need two subscriptions. For a homeschool subscription, all courses go under one account. The courses keep visual track of progress in the curriculum and time spent, so if you had two courses, you'd be able to see each child's individual progress, but there's no need for that.

For each lesson, it keeps track of when the lesson was started, when it was completed, how much time was spent on it and what percentage of the lesson is complete.

It is the text of the book and worksheets, correct? Are there samples online anywhere? Are there things to print out and do or is it all on the computer?

There isn't anything to print out. We've used F&L 4th, 5th, 7th, and 8th, and there haven't been any printouts. (I've also used the online versions of the Didache Church History course and the Theology of the Body for teens.)

The lessons include the text, music, video, some games (quiz and puzzle types, like hangman), and quizzes.

I'm not sure about samples.

How is this scheduled? Daily, 3x/week, etc.?

It's not scheduled. :) You schedule it however you like. The lessons match the chapters in the text.

F&L 5 has 30 chapters, so you could plan for it once a week. You could have them go through each lesson twice a week if you like, or you could split up a single lesson into multiple days. My ds loved it, so he jammed through the whole course rather quickly.

Hopefully that helps!

Oh, in the past they've always been really responsive when I've contacted them, but I haven't gotten in touch with them in a while. I'd encourage you to email again.

My dd did 4th grade last year. She told me there wasn't any worksheets but there were multi-choice/true and false questions. She was also able to redo lessons if she wanted to.

So I think you could just do 1 subscription. Also we did it once a week, it really only took dd about 30 - 40 minutes.

• 3 years later...

I'm bumping an old thread to get some recent reviews. We would be using the fifth grade level of Faith and Life. We've used the series for years in text form but this would be our first time doing it with My Catholic Faith Delivered.

I usually scheduled F&L three times a week, but DD would usually finish the chapter and do the quiz in less time than I allotted. Then she's spend that scheduled time reading stories and books about the saints until it was time to do another chapter according to the CCD schedule.

I have no idea of how to schedule My Carholic Faith Delivered and would love more info.

Edited by Tiramisu