Menu

I have no clue why this shocks me...

It really shouldn't since I have four kids close together... There's just something about a second pink line showing up that makes me all :w00t: giddy and shaky and in complete denial for like a day or a week or a month. I'm not the only one, right? :D

I wasn't happy at first (even though we'd been "trying"), as is HAPPY, more like pit in the stomach. I was shocked to the point of having to sit down. The day was saved, however, by the HUGE grin on hubby's face as he squatted down and beamed at me. He'd been down that road before, and wasn't the least frightened.

ETA: We are taking this as an announcement, rather than a reflection. Right???

Edited by kalanamak

It really shouldn't since I have four kids close together... There's just something about a second pink line showing up that makes me all :w00t: giddy and shaky and in complete denial for like a day or a week or a month. I'm not the only one, right? :D

If you can manage to be in denial for close to 9 months, you should have a pretty uneventful pregnancy.

Congratulations!

I have always known when I tested that a second pink line was coming but its still shocking. I am still in shock and refuse to admit that this baby will be here in oh about 12 weeks. As in so much denial that I have a car seat......oh and 2 onsies lol. I know it will be a shopping scramble here soon but I am just not ready to set up for this baby for some reason.