Menu

Anybody have a schedule/lesson plans/ syllabus for Chalkdust Algebra 1 and 2?

Hi everyone,I just purchased the older editions of Chalkdust Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 for my daughters. I have no clue how to schedule this. Does anyone have a list of how long the DVDs are? What about a daily schedule mapping out which problems to do? General advice? Please someone rescue me so that I can have some sort of summer! I am teaching another child as well and need a syllabus for him to follow when he is not with me. Thank you for any help in these two areas!

Jen

I have the DVD "Topic and Timing Outline" from a couple of years ago which just says how long each lecture is in a .pdf file. I also have an Excel chart with our assignment schedule for each day. I had to provide this to Keystone to get credit for Algebra I. I used Larsen 5th edition, so I don't know if you have the same book. I don't think the DVD lessons change. If you private message me with your email address, I can send these to you.

I sympathize with you. We switched over to doing everything on our own this year and I've spent almost two months doing research and finding books and lesson plans. No summer for me!