Menu

Skedtrack - what am I doing wrong?

freerange

I've entered most of our courses & activities, but the calendar is still showing only the hours from the first subject I entered. What do I need to do to get it to show all of them? If I change the start day to today, the 'today' page shows the correct details & the correct number of hours show in the calendar, but only for today.:001_huh:

Yes, that's it. Hmm, not sure why it's not showing up. So just to get it straight you've got all your subjects entered with correct dates synchronized for but only one subject is showing up in the calendar? It's very user-friendly so it could be a technical glitch.

Ok, so I kept the start date as 26th July, just to see what would happen. Yesterday, when I clicked on the calendar link for 27th, it was just showing 1 course, and 45 minutes in the total. Now that 27th is showing up on the 'today' tab, everything is there - 5 subjects, 4 hours total. Still showing only 45mins on the other days.

Oooooh! I just scrolled down, & from 27th May onwards they're showing up!:confused:

Please someone tell me an easy way to avoid having to delete it & redo it all to get rid of the glitch.:bigear: Virtual chocolate for you if you can!

You have to make sure all the courses "SHARE THE DAY' check the box to the left of that....

Otherwise your first course 'OWNS THE DAY' and will be the only thing scheduled...

Yes,Yes,Yes! That seems to make a difference. LOTS of virtual chocolate for you!

Now I just need to drink lots of coffee whilst I try to figure out this share/own thing.