Menu

Catholic Moms!

*Michelle*

I saw this post from The Catholicism Project (Fr. Barron and Word on Fire) on FB today. My kids are too young, I think, but maybe some of you would like to participate:

Word On Fire is developing a new intergenerational study guide to go with the CATHOLICISM series. We are looking for some input from parents who home school or are active in catechesis at home. We would like to understand age appropriateness for each of the two versions of the new guide: Passport for younger kids (older elementary) and Pilgrimage Journal for older (middle school – early high school). Also would like to have an evaluation of overall content, quality, format, etc. There is no cost to participate. Please email ppandaleon@wordonfire.org if you need more info or would like to participate.

Is this the program to which you are referring?

It looks interesting, I might contact him to find out more about the older elementary one as my oldest is getting kind of bored with the repetitiveness of Faith & Life by this point. I had been considering piecing together something based on Amy Wellborn's Prove It! series but this might be a better option.