Menu

Guest Hollow Otter Science books

thundersweet

I have decided to use this with my rising 2nd grader. Dd will join in too but she will also be using Plato (i think). I have just about received all of the books in the program and I am so excited to start. The books chosen are fantastic. She definitely knows how to pick interesting books for kids. I could sit and read them all so I know they will be interesting to my kids. Just sayin....:)

Sandy

I have decided to use this with my rising 2nd grader. Dd will join in too but she will also be using Plato (i think). I have just about received all of the books in the program and I am so excited to start. The books chosen are fantastic. She definitely knows how to pick interesting books for kids. I could sit and read them all so I know they will be interesting to my kids. Just sayin....:)

Sandy

:iagree:

I used her book list to supplement our summer chemistry curriculum. The books are terrific! I have read them all, and my boys fight over "The Day-Glo Brothers" book. :lol:

I ran into a friend who is a PS chem teacher, while picking up the books at the library. She asked if I would e-mail her the link to Guesthollow because she loved all the books!

Edited by my2boysteacher

:iagree:

I used her book list to supplement our summer chemistry curriculum. The books are terrific! I have read them all, and my boys fight over "The Day-Glo Brothers" book. :lol:

I ran into a friend who is a PS chem teacher, while picking up the books at the library. She asked if I would e-mail her the link to Guesthollow because she loved all the books!

Wow, I didn't even notice she used the Day-glo Brothers. My girls LOVE that book. She really has FANTASTIC taste.