Menu

s/o all the healthy eating threads

I wish I had a website of some sort or a cookbook to refer you too. The best thing I could recommend is to take a holiday and go spend some time with someone (or a few different someones) that are good cooks/bakers and good at putting together healthy dishes. There are lots of things I've learned from people in my life that I have never been able to learn from any book anywhere.

Do you have a decent public library? (I don't know where you live, but I'll assume you do.) Go and browse the cookbook section, take a few home, pick out a recipe and make it.

I can't think of any titles but I see lots of healthy eating cookbooks in my library. There are cookbooks for any type of cooking: gluten-free, sugar-free, paleo, bbq, basic... anything you want. But I live in a large metropolitan area so I may be spoiled.

If the library doesn't work out, browse cookbooks on Amazon or at a regular bookstore, and later look for an associated website. Websites you might check are Cooking Light and Martha Stewart Every Day Food. There are magazines and cookbooks from them as well.