Menu

Any further insight on Well-Planned Day Software

lesson planning features are supposed to be released tomorrow, if they don't delay again. Hopefully someone will weigh in tom.! I am waiting until I hear the initial reactions to it before I purchase, but I hope to do so before Aug 1st to get beta pricing. However, I can't justify buying a planner without planning capabilities...so I wait... :tongue_smilie:

I purchased it probably the week the beta was offered. I can count on one hand the times I have logged in to see if all the great things they say are coming in the Q&A's have arrived. So far....everything is supposed to be here with the August release....

So...for me...it has been a waste of money so far...and I kind of forget that I need to keep checking back to see if they have actually updated it...

For me...it has definitely been a planner without planning capabilities...I already have hst+ and WPD digital doesn't hold a candle to it's planning abilities at the moment...

For me...it has definitely been a planner without planning capabilities...I already have hst+ and WPD digital doesn't hold a candle to it's planning abilities at the moment...

:iagree:

The lesson planning and assignment features have a long way to go. Lesson planning isn't even available yet, and I find the assignment feature pretty buggy and lackluster.

I ended up putting my boys' lessons into Skedtrack instead.

I purchased it probably the week the beta was offered. I can count on one hand the times I have logged in to see if all the great things they say are coming in the Q&A's have arrived. So far....everything is supposed to be here with the August release....

So...for me...it has been a waste of money so far...and I kind of forget that I need to keep checking back to see if they have actually updated it...

:iagree: I've had pretty much the same experience. I wish HST online was as user friendly as HSTplus.

I'm enjoying Scholaric - it's REALLY easy to use!

Oooh....is this like HST+ but simple? I need s.i.m.p.l.e!!!

I have a feeling I'm going to be trying the free month...I have to track hours so I neeeeeeeeds something electronic and simple....tell me it's simple...simple enough for even ME to figure out.:D

Oooh....is this like HST+ but simple? I need s.i.m.p.l.e!!!

I have a feeling I'm going to be trying the free month...I have to track hours so I neeeeeeeeds something electronic and simple....tell me it's simple...simple enough for even ME to figure out.:D

I'm surprised how simple it is! Truth: I'm working on reviewing it for Home Educating Family, but I really like it. It doesn't have all the bells & whistles that Well-Planned Day Online will (eventually :D) have, but it does the job.