Menu

My latest find . . .

rafiki

Yes, Post it notes are my friend. I've used them for years for marking places in books. If I only want certain pages read, I mark the beginning and ending. I've also used them to write the definitions of a specific word (that I highlighted in the text) and post them on the margin of the page.

I've also used the bigger ones to cover up spaces in workbooks so my oldest works on the post it note. Then I remove it, and the book is ready for my youngest!

Post it notes are great!

I looooooovvveee these things as well. I don't know if I could live without them. I am always flagging something. I have one book that I think I have gone overboard with. My kids kinda laugh at me. I need to redo that book.

You have to be careful, you really can get carried away.:D

Post-it Flags! Why didn't I know about these sooner? Something so simple, but golly they make finding pages so easy. I was using blank index cards, but sometimes they would slide into the book while on the bookcase, fall out while in transport, or my youngest would take them out not realizing why they were there. They are also in all sorts of colors, so I can use a different one for each child when they use the same book and another for reference pages.

Oh my goodness, I LOVE post-it flags!!!! And post-it notes, for that matter. There is a special section in heaven for the guy who invented post-it notes!!!;)