Menu

Why TeA?

Ok...so I'm relatively new here. And I only figured out today what "brewing TeA" even meant. Yes, I am a little naive. So I have to ask, why is it called that?

Incidentally, I only did just figure out what BooKs meant too! That was only because there was a post with a link to some t-shirts that made it pretty stinkin obvious! LOL!!!

It is to keep the autobots that surf the web for subjects from linking those types of topics to the general public. This allows us to talk about those particular topics without getting less than desirable people on the site.

Ok...so I'm relatively new here. And I only figured out today what "brewing TeA" even meant. Yes, I am a little naive. So I have to ask, why is it called that?

Incidentally, I only did just figure out what BooKs meant too! That was only because there was a post with a link to some t-shirts that made it pretty stinkin obvious! LOL!!!

The books one was due to a typo years ago and it stuck. I don't even remember when the teA thing started, but as it turns out teA is a wonderful euphenism. Who knew there would be so many ways to describe sexual acts using only terms related to tea.

It works though. Keeps the boards clean, especially when little eyes like to read oveere momma's shoulders, keeps the bots out, and the random google hits off of here.