Menu

Grammar

We are in our 3rd week of school this week, and so far things are going pretty well. The only subject I am having trouble with is grammar for my 2nd grader. We are reading Grammarland and doing the worksheets that were posted here, but it's the one thing I have let slide. We have only completed the first 6 chapters. I have just been looking at the worksheet for chapter 7 and thinking I don't even know for sure that I could do this! It has been a long time since I have looked at this sort of thing. Anyone have any encouragement/suggestions? I have considered printing and binding KISS and using that because it seems to have more instruction. What would you do for grammar? My ds is almost 8 and is gifted. We are also doing Primary Language Lessons. I am planning to do MCT Island next year.

We are in our 3rd week of school this week, and so far things are going pretty well. The only subject I am having trouble with is grammar for my 2nd grader. We are reading Grammarland and doing the worksheets that were posted here, but it's the one thing I have let slide. We have only completed the first 6 chapters. I have just been looking at the worksheet for chapter 7 and thinking I don't even know for sure that I could do this! It has been a long time since I have looked at this sort of thing. Anyone have any encouragement/suggestions? I have considered printing and binding KISS and using that because it seems to have more instruction. What would you do for grammar? My ds is almost 8 and is gifted. We are also doing Primary Language Lessons. I am planning to do MCT Island next year.

I am doing Primary language lessons for my dd 8 as well. That is all we are using for grammar. :) She is very happy with it!