Menu

TeA question...

:001_huh:Dh and I are so very vanilla. Or rather, *I* am, perhaps he'd be open to something more adventurous...anyway, after reading the Fun TeA thread, I realized I don't even know HOW to have a strange/interesting teA experience...I mean the logistics aspect. One person mentioned a park picnic table. And that a cyclist didn't realize what was going on...how is that possible?! Someone else mentioned a nature preserve...so if I wanted to do something like that, do we just go for a walk and then...? Bring a blanket? Do we disrobe completely?!?!:001_huh: or under a sheet? (told you, I am VERY boring!) Same with the car. HOW? I am trying to figure out logistically, and it. Does. Not. Compute. Lol. Do you wear a skirt and no under garments?:confused:

Help a boring gal out!!!

My local moms' group went out late one night (I was not there) and when they were in the parking lot trying to get to their cars there was a couple drinking TeA right on the hood of the car! They even smiled at them and said, "Hello" and laughed!

I can't imagine.

My local moms' group went out late one night (I was not there) and when they were in the parking lot trying to get to their cars there was a couple drinking TeA right on the hood of the car! They even smiled at them and said, "Hello" and laughed!

I can't imagine.

:001_huh:

Totally "vanilla" here. teA (when it happens) only happens in my own home, own bed. Public teA...really?? That's way too "Rocky Road Peanut Butter Crunch" for me. :D

The most exciting we get these days is in the bathroom instead of the bedroom while the kids are awake. I say 'in the bathroom' because that means there are two locked doors in between. haha!

I always wondered about the logistics of brewing teA in the wild too. What do you do about 'clean up'?

I hear you on the logistics. Word of advice. Check for mosquito activity before any outdoors adventures.

*cough*

We don't really have anything adventurous with kids around. My toddler has crazy teA radar and he's still terrified of strangers so he comes with us on "dates."

I hear you on the logistics. Word of advice. Check for mosquito activity before any outdoors adventures.

*cough*

It also might be a good idea to check for poison ivy and poison oak. :tongue_smilie: One of my college friends got a little adventurous with her boyfriend in a particularly deserted part of a local park... and discovered (too late!) that the reason no one else was there was quite probably because of all the poison ivy.

Let's just say that both of them had some very embarrassing itches! :D

It also might be a good idea to check for poison ivy and poison oak. :tongue_smilie: One of my college friends got a little adventurous with her boyfriend in a particularly deserted part of a local park... and discovered (too late!) that the reason no one else was there was quite probably because of all the poison ivy.

Let's just say that both of them had some very embarrassing itches! :D

Ouch! :lol:

:001_huh:Dh and I are so very vanilla. Or rather, *I* am, perhaps he'd be open to something more adventurous...anyway, after reading the Fun TeA thread, I realized I don't even know HOW to have a strange/interesting teA experience...I mean the logistics aspect. One person mentioned a park picnic table. And that a cyclist didn't realize what was going on...how is that possible?! Someone else mentioned a nature preserve...so if I wanted to do something like that, do we just go for a walk and then...? Bring a blanket? Do we disrobe completely?!?!:001_huh: or under a sheet? (told you, I am VERY boring!) Same with the car. HOW? I am trying to figure out logistically, and it. Does. Not. Compute. Lol. Do you wear a skirt and no under garments?:confused:

Help a boring gal out!!!

I apparently missed a good thread and need to go back and read it :lol:

Lol you guys are great! I KNOW if I did these things, dh would LOVE it. Hed wonder what got into me, but he'd totally go along for the, ahem, ride. ;)

Ok, so far I got-a blanket, skirt with no skivvies, check for poisonous plants, ants, and mosquitoes. Anyone got any car teA advice??? I need, like, specific brewing positions...I can not picture how this would work. I'm tall, 5'10" and we usually go ut on dates in his car, which is a Jetta. Tiny. I suppose we could go in the van ;) but then we'd have to take all the car seats out to lay the seats down...that's a lot of effort lol. Not to mention our sitters (parents!) would probably figure it out...:001_huh:

Lol you guys are great! I KNOW if I did these things, dh would LOVE it. Hed wonder what got into me, but he'd totally go along for the, ahem, ride. ;)

Ok, so far I got-a blanket, skirt with no skivvies, check for poisonous plants, ants, and mosquitoes. Anyone got any car teA advice??? I need, like, specific brewing positions...I can not picture how this would work. I'm tall, 5'10" and we usually go ut on dates in his car, which is a Jetta. Tiny. I suppose we could go in the van ;) but then we'd have to take all the car seats out to lay the seats down...that's a lot of effort lol. Not to mention our sitters (parents!) would probably figure it out...:001_huh:

Trust me...it can be done. I used to have a camaro, the trick is to scoot he passenger seat all the way back and lay it down as far as it will go.

Skirts are a major key. Skivvies aren't a problem. *cough*

I have to get off. :lol::lol::lol:

Wow, I can't believe you'd admit that. Control yourself!

Got caught by the police once while on the swings at a park in the middle of the night. They ran our licenses and told us to leave.

Bad part is that my had a police scanner and heard about it on there.

I may have risked getting caught by the law, but anything crazier than the great outdoors occurred on the opposite coast from my parents . . . except that one time on the ---redacted---- but the school was mostly empty so it was low-risk.

I can't bring myself to do anything outdoors. I've thought about it, but I just can't. The concept of bugs and dirt getting where it shouldn't be (or I don't want it to be) is enough to slow me down.

As for adventure. My dh and I have played a game or two of 'red light green light' as we go through the city at night after a date. I've also made his long drives enjoyable (although I sometimes wonder if that's safe to do to a guy while he's driving). If we are in a semi public place, yes a skirt and no skivvies is a necessity. That's also is part of why we don't do it. I can't wear skirts anymore as my legs are a little too scarred. Sometimes adding to the excitement doesn't mean having to go all the way in public. Sometimes brewing the tEa a little before hand is a good idea :D.

There is a book called "101 S*xy Dares" that's pretty good (star added by me of course). We didn't use it the way the book said to though. I looked through a bunch at a time and picked ones I was comfortable with. There were some great ideas (and some not so great) in it.

I'm willing, but I wish it would all come out more like it does in the movies. :001_huh:

In the movies it all looks graceful and romantic and then in real life, I'm sorry, but where on earth do I put my leg (or my arm, or whatever...you know what I mean ;))?

Something that looks like it might be fun, and then you try it and you're, like, the angle of this makes it just not physically possible in real life!:confused:

The things that *didn't work*:

Standing against a wall facing each other

In the bathtub (too buoyant?)

In the pool (uh...the cleanup thing :confused:)

Outside on the chaise lounge on our patio (mosquitos, anyone?)

ETA: Oh, and the lying on our sides, facing each other. *How does anyone get that to work??*

Doesn't help that I'm 5'6" and dh is 6'5". :001_huh:

Now I'm :blushing: and :leaving:

Edited by Julie in CA

You can get something like this :D

54643892.jpg

(In the interest of full disclosure, I cannot vouch for this game as I do not own it. I just like that it exists) :D

We have and enjoy this game. There are a few cards with things that we thought were inappropriate, such as "share a story about an encounter with a past partner" that we took out of the pile, but anything that you are uncomfortable with can be removed. I left many cards that we were nervous about because we have never tried them, but didn't have moral issues with and they have provided some great experiences and some laughs.

TeA should be fun! I would like to encourage all of you shy ladies to try something adventurous. Your dh is only supposed to brew TeA with you, make it some AWESOME TeA!

I'm willing, but I wish it would all come out more like it does in the movies. :001_huh:

In the movies it all looks graceful and romantic and then in real life, I'm sorry, but where on earth do I put my leg (or my arm, or whatever...you know what I mean ;))?

Something that looks like it might be fun, and then you try it and you're, like, the angle of this makes it just not physically possible in real life!:confused:

YES! This is me!!! In real life I'm not graceful or limber at all, so this kinda puts a kink (lol) in the mix.

Now I'm :blushing:

Now this might embarrass you more :D.

On the wall. Wear heals and nothing else, sometimes the problem tends to be the height difference. Oooorrrr, your legs and his arms need to help you get up higher. :blush: (that seems a little wrong saying that way).

In the pool. That's what Trojans are for, to help take care of clean-up.

Outside patio or porch. Get a few good mosquito coils or candles.

ETA: Oh, and the lying on our sides, facing each other. *How does anyone get that to work??*

Can I just 2nd this? :)