Menu

Need Bible Study ideas for group of 4-6 yr olds

We are part of a home Bible study type group that meets weekly. I am looking for ideas for materials to use with a group of 4-6 year olds on a weekly basis. There could be anywhere from 3-10ish probably, at all different levels of maturity (physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual). I would like something that wouldn't take much preparation from the teenage girl watching them, but would be doctrinally sound, Gospel centered, and interesting to that age group. Some kind of cheap/free Sunday School curriculum might be good, or something. I have seen some devotional type books that might work, except I don't know that they would get enough time out of a ten minute devotion.

Any ideas?

Here is a free character curriculum from Focus on the Family that is biblically based called Kids of Integrity.

There is also Calvary Chapel Children's Ministry which has free curriculum for almost every Old Testament and New Testament story. The curriculum includes coloring sheets, fill in the blank, true/false, word search, crosswords, etc.

These are two of my favorites.