Menu

Fun teA question...

What is the strangest place you have had teA? (yes I know it's been asked before, but it is always fun)

or

the strangest place you have fantasized about having teA?

or

a new type of teA brewing that you had not considered until 50 shades...

or

all three?

How creative can we get with euphemisms?

Ugh, bunch of babies!!! lol I'll go first then. I think the strangest place was just off a nature trail in a very tropical foliage-y type of place that was only steps away from the boardwalk. Anyone could have come by at any time, but it was a hot day and a lush and pretty place and I guess a little Blue Lagoon fever or something got hold of me or something and well..... lol Nobody saw though, at least I think nobody did. :leaving: :p

ETA: I didn't answer the other two questions.

Fantasy? In space. :D

50 shades of grey? Haven't read it.

Edited by Ibbygirl

Fine, I will go first. We are boring, haven't even had teA in a car. One day though, I think it would be fun to have teA outside, in the daytime, in a meadow next to a babbling brook.

Mind you

A VERY VERY private meadow.

Ugh, bunch of babies!!! lol I'll go first then. I think the strangest place was just off a nature trail in a very tropical foliage-y type of place that was only steps away from the boardwalk. Anyone could have come by at any time, but it was a hot day and a lush and pretty place and I guess a little Blue Lagoon fever or something got hold of me or something and well..... lol Nobody saw though, at least I think nobody did. :leaving: :p

Yup I am!! :lol:

We were on a park table RIGHT on the path. A bike went past once (umm, did I mention this was more than once? :blush:) and still to this day I tell myself he had no clue what was going on. :leaving:

Umm.. there was another but I am embarrassed enough for now ;)

A guy once told me that if there is a naked woman anywhere visible, there is sure to be a man with binoculars! :lol::lol::lol:

See, I am still in the fantasy section. I am thinking maybe a long skirt would be good. Although the idea of being out in the sun in your birthday suit has an appeal...:scared:

Yup I am!! :lol:

We were on a park table RIGHT on the path. A bike went past once (umm, did I mention this was more than once? :blush:) and still to this day I tell myself he had no clue what was going on. :leaving:

Umm.. there was another but I am embarrassed enough for now ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah, he had no idea what so ever. lol Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. :D hehehehe

What is the strangest place you have had teA? (yes I know it's been asked before, but it is always fun)

or

or

or

all three?

Does a church parking lot count? It was not our church if that helps one way or the other.

50 shades was after our exploration into fun so it did not inspire anything new. But if walls could talk:blushing:

I could be arrested for answering the first question.

I've never fantasized about brewing teA in an unusual place but I suppose if I had to name one it would be on the great seal in the Oval Office.

I haven't read 50 Shades so I really can't answer the third question.

A few different places but nothing that unusual...but why is it called teA and why is the A capitalized? I keep seeing this...and I did do a search and found a post talking about "brewing tea" so I get the tea part I guess, just not the capital A.

To distinquish it from when we actually want to talk about tea. Tea and teA let us know which is being referred to.

The back seat of my (then) soon to be FIL's SUV, a pool in the back yard (it was dark), and in my (then) soon to be IL's house. I think I need to go hide now. :auto:

or

Ummm... I have a very active imagination, so I think I'll just leave this one alone... Yep, that's my story.

or

I haven't read this but after reading Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty series... Some things you just can't forget.

or

all three?

And just for fun... The strangest place for a date? For us it would be a grave yard...

Strangest place was in our boat in the swamps of South Louisiana. We went out specifically for this (though my husband didn't know until we actually found the spot I was looking for..lol). I was just wanting fun but my husband took it way further..lol He jokes that some poor kid that was out hunting with his father got an eye full (bc we just weren't very discreet..at all).

I am not answeriing your question properly because this is the type of thread to get resurrected in a year or 2 leaving one shaking their head wondering WHY they shared so much on this topic.

Maybe in a year or two I'll have thought of someplace better than the Great Seal. :lol:

On THIS cannon.

4902352c.jpg

I'd have to think about a fantasy location. I may have gotten the risky stuff out of my system in my twenties. I now have a teen who would be mortified if we got arrested.

I DID read the book. (It makes the reviews even funnier. Yes, it was that bad.). I'd already either tried or rejected everything I read in the book, so I didn't read about anything 'new.'

Edited by KungFuPanda

In a state park for dh's birthday.

Nothing creative for the second, and I haven't read the book so no answer for the the third. It is apparently on our newly formed book club's list though, so perhaps I'll be the one to resurrect this thread in a month or two. :D

We are Soooo vanilla!

I don't think we've ever done it anywhere interesting.

However, during our last year in church, we used to skip the sermon and go read in the church library while our children were in Sunday School. If that door had had a lock. . . well! I'm certain that would have been our interesting place.

Maybe the only vaguely interesting place was on our honeymoon. We actually went tent camping in the Tetons. It was pretty miserable actually. I got a bladder infection, so we had to cut it short. So, uh, in a tent in the wilderness. We're going camping this week; maybe we'll just have to enjoy our first outsider.

I.

Strangest place was in our boat in the swamps of South Louisiana. We went out specifically for this (though my husband didn't know until we actually found the spot I was looking for..lol). I was just wanting fun but my husband took it way further..lol He jokes that some poor kid that was out hunting with his father got an eye full (bc we just weren't very discreet..at all).

LOL, the noises I thought I heard coming from the bayou was a mama alligator, guess I was wrong.

I am not answeriing your question properly because this is the type of thread to get resurrected in a year or 2 leaving one shaking their head wondering WHY they shared so much on this topic.

:iagree: HAHA, and people on here know me IRL, and I might just die of embarrassment answering the first two. :D I have never read 50 Shades, so I cannot answer that.

A guy once told me that if there is a naked woman anywhere visible, there is sure to be a man with binoculars! :lol::lol:

:001_huh:

:lol::lol: Yeah, he had no idea what so ever. lol Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. :D hehehehe

:001_tt2:

WHIMP :001_tt2:

When I was younger I got the idea that doing it on the hood of a car would be fun. So I drove my husband ( then boyfriend) out into the woods in his BRIGHT YELLOW Camaro and left it running with the lights on while we did it on the hood. hahahahaha! That's pretty much as exciting as we ever got. It was about 1/2 mile off the freeway, near a boat launch, in the winter so I think no one saw us...

I should not answer, but I will say tea parties in University library law archives are lovely.

We once bribed our law librarian to tell us which sections of the library were most popular for...non law related activities. She said that, inexplicably, the Uniform Commercial Code saw a lot of action.

When I was younger I got the idea that doing it on the hood of a car would be fun. So I drove my husband ( then boyfriend) out into the woods in his BRIGHT YELLOW Camaro and left it running with the lights on while we did it on the hood. hahahahaha! That's pretty much as exciting as we ever got. It was about 1/2 mile off the freeway, near a boat launch, in the winter so I think no one saw us...

Wasn't the hood really hot since the car was still running? lol Sorry. Details always get me.

Well I'm not telling, but I will share the most embarrassing place we ever caught anyone in the moment.

Dh and I were in Costa Rica walking down the beach. There was a rocky outcropping just down the way from our very secluded hotel. We walked around the outcropping down further the beach and then turned to come back. We hadn't been gone for more than 15 minutes. Just as we get to the side of the rock outcropping there is a couple in the moment, they hadn't been 10 minutes ago! Because of the way the beach was we had to practically step over them to get by. We apologized profusely, I'm sure I was 50 shades of red. They paused as we went by. :lol::lol:

Let's see..

On the beach

At a park

In a movie theater

On a bus ride

In a car

In a tree

Would you like me to continue? ;)

Fantasy place: somewhere tropical might be nice

ETA: And yes, I did try to read 50 Shades, which left me 50 shades of nauseated. I promptly deleted the book from my poor Kindle after chapter 2, I think. It may have been after chapter 1.

Edited by momto2Cs