Menu

What are some songs from your childhood/ teenage years that you love that would...

Oh man, I'm going to have that running through my head all day now

The beat on it is awesome how the played it backwards. RIP MCA. I actually did listen to it last night before I went to bed. :D

Ok, show of hands... Who else spent hours trying to figure out just that in the heck is the 'pompatous' of love?

Bohemian Rhapsody. I do the whole 'Wayne's World' in the car bit, complete with hand gestures. The oldest joins in but the other two are like - ACK! Mom, stop!

I also had no clue about Afternoon Delight until I grew up. Nor did I listen closely to the Grease soundtrack. Wow...

:lol:

:iagree: This one definitely! And anything Paula Abdul. So far dsis okay with me singing Prince songs, but I suspect that will change. And I have been pretty selective in which ones I listen to/sing when he is around.
Yeah, you don't want to break out into Darling Nikki. :001_huh:

My kids never get mortified....they like it.

We say we have Musical Tourettes in this family because you just never know when someone will break out in some song having to do with the situation we are in.....

Musical Tourettes!! :lol::lol: Love it! hehehehehe

My kids have been to all sorts of concerts....from Peter, Paul and Mary.....to Blue Oyster Cult....to the Hudson Valley Philharmonic.....to punk battle of the bands. We like music.....and we all bust into song.

Funniest was Ds , then 7, singing his part of our Passover service just like Angus Young. We about split our sides.

But, I guess if I had to pick one to embarrass with...it would be Meatloaf's Bat Out of Hell.

Man, I'm so jealous you got to see BOC in concert! I'd love to hear Godzilla live. They didn't have a lot of great songs, but the ones they did have were freaking awesome! :)

I know all of the lyrics to the entire album Bat out of Hell by heart! Is that wrong?? :D hehehehe