Menu

Very frustrated

This is just a vent.

So...our van died. It won't run again. Don't ask me to explain why because it's all car talk mumbo jumbo to me.

It's our only vehicle and it was nearly paid off. We do not have the means to purchase another car right now. A coworker of my DH's has loaned him his spare car so he can get to and from work, but it won't fit the entire family, so I'm basically stranded in my own home.

*sigh*

I know the Lord will take care of us, but this is the icing on top of a ton of other things both financial and otherwise that have been going wrong lately.

I'm feeling pretty discouraged. :crying:

:grouphug::grouphug:

I also get very confused when cars go wrong. I know how to turn them on and off, but if it won't turn on. Then it's broke and that is all I have got!

Sorry, I hope your van feels better soon.:grouphug:

:grouphug::grouphug:

I also get very confused when cars go wrong. I know how to turn them on and off, but if it won't turn on. Then it's broke and that is all I have got!

Sorry, I hope your van feels better soon.:grouphug:

It won't feel better. It's done. :/ We had our friend who is a very skilled mechanic look at it.

Also, I just noticed that you're in NC. I am too. Would you happen to be in the Greensboro area? There are some mechanically inclined men at my church! :)

That's really sweet, but no I'm not in the Greensboro area. We had a friend of ours, who is a mechanic look at it already. He is the one who told us it is pretty much beyond fixing.

This is just a vent.

So...our van died. It won't run again. Don't ask me to explain why because it's all car talk mumbo jumbo to me.

It's our only vehicle and it was nearly paid off. We do not have the means to purchase another car right now. A coworker of my DH's has loaned him his spare car so he can get to and from work, but it won't fit the entire family, so I'm basically stranded in my own home.

*sigh*

I know the Lord will take care of us, but this is the icing on top of a ton of other things both financial and otherwise that have been going wrong lately.

I'm feeling pretty discouraged. :crying:

:grouphug: Oh, Dustybug, I so very much understand. We are at a similar place and the Lord brought Philippians 4 to my mind and I've been keeping it in my thoughts ever since! I think that my family is supposed to be learning how to be completely dependent on God. Well, alright, I'm ready to learn! I think it may be the hardest lesson though!